To understand how much we care about the service standards we provide, please feel free to read through some of our client testimonials. We offer the same high standards to all horse owners at Bassett Equestrian Livery & Schooling, which is why we are one of the leading livery yards in the area.
- Use of large well-ventilated indoor Hancox stables with partially rubber matted floors in a well-maintained modern yard
- Turnout in well set-up and maintained fields and paddocks with electric fencing system
- Access to hundreds of acres of off-road hacking with mown canter tracks and XC jumps
- Plenty of hilled areas for fitness work
- Use of all yard facilities, which are all floodlit for year round use
- Hot horse shower and solarium at no extra cost
- Secure tack room with plenty of storage space for equipment
- Bespoke feed plans with countless choices of feed ordered in at discounted prices
- Regular equine nutritionist visits with accurate weight taken
- Toilets and coffee areas
- Hard standing for lorry and trailer parking
- Friendly, caring and highly experienced staff on site
- Worming programmes and parasite control program
- Discount for multiple horses
This consists of 7 days full care for your horse, with or without exercise. Including all basic care:
- Turnout/bring in or walker
- Mucking out and poo picking
- Attendance for vet and farrier
- Use of all facilities
- Any and all rug changes
- Use of Equilibrium massage pad
Full livery with regular exercise.
In addition to the standard full livery care, with the help of qualified professionals we tailor an exercise programme for your horse to help improve any hacking/schooling/jumping issues you may be experiencing.
Can be long or short term as required
A full price and service list is available on request from the yard. Contact us today for more information.