Bassett Equestrian Livery & Schooling has made every effort to ensure that our website is accessible to as many people as possible, regardless of your requirements, screen resolution or method of accessing the site.
The Bassett Equestrian Livery & Schooling website is built to conform to internet and accessibility standards, including:
- Compliance with HTML and WCAG 2.1 standards
- Separation of content, style and structure using CSS and HTML5
- All major browsers tested
- Relative font sizes used
- Adjustable colours and text size possible through user’s own browser settings
- Clear links for easy identification and navigation
- External links open in new window/tab
- No frames or pop-up windows (other than for embedded videos)
- Tables avoided for layout purposes
- Optimised and described images, visual content and videos (using ALT text/NULL ALT text, transcripts)
- Clear mandatory form requirements
- Scalable display for viewing on different screen sizes, smart phones and tablets (using CSS3)
- Site map available from every page
If you have any comments about our website, or are experiencing any difficulties, please contact us.